BAJAAO PREMIUM WARRANTY PLAN
To ensure peace of mind, BAJAAO provides its own premium warranty plan for select products to secure your purchase. Premium warranty covers free pick-up, service and drop-off for unlimited number of warranty claims made during your product's warranty period.
How to Purchase Premium Warranty?
You have the choice to opt for ‘Premium Warranty’, either for 1 or 2 years, on the relevant product page while making a purchase.
Your Products will come with a Bajaao “Premium Warranty Card” which is your certificate of purchase, along with the duration of the warranty. This card will also include Bajaao’s Premium Warranty contact information, and your warranty contract’s terms and conditions.
How it works:
- Warranty period begins from the date of delivery.
- Bajaao becomes your one and only point of contact for servicing this product
- Customers simply call a dedicated support number found in the Premium Warranty Card and are routed to a Premium Support Service line
- Bajaao Premium Support will then try to troubleshoot over the phone, and if unable to resolve, will have your product shipped back to Bajaao’s warranty repair and service centre. This (level 1) servicing is done by experienced in-house servicing professional
- Bajaao will send a courier to pick up/drop off the product from and to your home at Bajaao’s expense. Customers are, however, required to keep the original packaging, to prevent damage in transit
- If Bajaao service engineers cannot fix the issue in-house, they will directly work with the relevant manufacturer’s service centres to fix the issue. This process usually takes 30 working days, but in cases involving change/import of specific parts, the service time can take up to 45 working days. During the entire process, however, customers deal only with Bajaao
- If Bajaao is unable to repair the product, it will replace the product with a same or equivalent model available. Warranty on replaced unit is for 30 days or the remainder of warranty coverage (whichever is longer).
- Parts and Labour incurred to fix the product, and shipping of product to/from customer to Bajaao service centre are all borne by Bajaao. Customers bear no additional expense apart from their initial Premium Warranty purchase
Terms and condition:
Warranty Type: 1 Year and 2 Years Premium Warranty Plans only
- Coverage applies only if the product malfunctions under normal Operation conditions
- Products are covered for manufacturing defects, but not for normal wear and tear and abuse
- The plan begins from the date of delivery and is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty
- The plan is only available at the time of product purchase
Items not covered in the BAJAAO Premium Warranty Plan:
- Case/Conditions mentioned in standard warranty exclusions
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings, and batteries
- Damages from abuse, misuse, or battery leakage
- Damages due to normal wear and tear
- For tube amplifiers, warranty does not cover replacement of the tubes/valves.
- Improper use of any power supply
- An unauthorized product, modifications or alterations
- Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Vandalism, theft, fire, or any other act of God
- Products not originally covered under manufacturer’s standard warranty
- Accessories are not covered under Premium Warranty
- Non-transferable. Only applies to the original owner of the product
- The warranty is auto-cancelled if the order gets cancelled
- Warranty is cancelled and refunded in case the customer returns the product according to our return policy
How to Claim Warranty?
To claim Premium Warranty, retain the warranty certificate that is shipped with the product. If you have a product issue simply give Bajaao a call at the number on your Premium Warranty card +91-22-42035353 (9 AM - 9 PM) and allow Bajaao's Service Engineers to take it over from there.
STANDARD WARRANTY PLAN
Standard Manufacturer Warranty plans accompany most products sold on jinvx.icu and are separate from Bajaao’s Premium Warranty Plan. Warranty period begins from the date of delivery.
Standard Manufacturer Warranty is available on most products sold on jinvx.icu. Terms can vary significantly from brand to brand. Terms and Conditions of Standard Warranty accompany your product purchase, and the terms and conditions are often included in the box by the manufacturer. Terms and Conditions will typically include the scope of coverage, duration of coverage from purchase date, and contact information for servicing products in India. When availing Standard Warranty, it is the customer's responsibility to deal directly with the manufacturer, or the manufacturer’s service centre mentioned in the standard warranty terms that accompany your product. In most cases, a proof of purchase will be required by the service centre, which will be a copy of your Bajaao invoice. Customers may incur additional charges to ship products to service centres or may be required to physically drop off and pick up their products to and from the manufacturer's designated service centre.
To make it easier for customers to avail Standard Warranty after-sales support, Bajaao provides, and periodically updates, a list of manufacturers with their aftersales phone numbers, and service centre contact details. If you have a product that you believe is within the standard warranty period and scope and you need to contact the manufacturer’s after-sales support line or service centre, please see an updated contact list here.
Please note that the standard warranty service at most service centers can go upto 90 days
Standard Warranty Exclusions:
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings, and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sunlight, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- For tube amplifiers, premium warranty does not cover replacement of the tubes/valves.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, Pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear-and-tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or acts of nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with, in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than jinvx.icu
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Bajaao Certified Technician at an Authorized jinvx.icu Service Centre).
- Accessories are not covered under Standard Warranty.